Several open-source implementations of homomorphic encryption schemes exist today. Below is an incomplete list. Some of the libraries support schemes which are not yet standardized. To request that your implementation be added, please contact us at contact@HomomorphicEncryption.org.
- OpenFHE: A general open-source library affiliated with NumFocus that supports the major FHE schemes, including BGV, BFV, CKKS, TFHE and FHEW, among others, with multiparty support.
- HELib: An early and widely used library from IBM that supports the BGV and CKKS scheme and bootstrapping.
- HEAAN: A library from Seoul National University that supports the CKKS scheme.
- SEAL: A widely used library from Microsoft that supports the BFV and CKKS schemes.
- LattiGo: A library that supports the CKKS scheme in Go.
- Concrete: A library supports a variant of the TFHE scheme.