Several open-source implementations of homomorphic encryption schemes exist today. Below is an incomplete list. If you would want to see your implementation being added, please contact us at contact@HomomorphicEncryption.org.
- cuHE: This library explores the use of GPGPUs to accelerate homomorphic encryption.
- HELib: This is an early and widely used library from IBM that supports the BGV scheme and bootstrapping.
- NFLlib: This library is an outgrowth of the European HEAT project to explore high-performance homomorphic encryption using low-level processor primitives.
- PALISADE: This is a general library that supports several lattice encryption schemes, including multiple homomorphic encryption schemes.
- SEAL: This is a widely used library from Microsoft that supports the FV scheme.